The Simple Signing Service - $125
Marriage License signing service is available 7 days a week from 9:00 AM till 4:00 PM (based on availability)
This is available at a quiet wooded park in Mount Pleasant only (no substitutions) A payment is required to make your reservation and is non-refundable. There is a re-schedule fee of $25.00 if you need to reschedule.
Here's how it works:
1. You obtain your valid SC marriage license.
2. You call and make your appointment and make your payment.
3. I send you a confirmation for your appointment time and location.
4. You have a brief romantic ceremony and you sign the marriage license.
5. I will explain the process for what happens next with your license.
6. If you would like I will take a few fun iPhone pictures of you.
This is ideal for couples who need to have the 'legal part' taken care of. Most of the South Carolina Probate Courts are no longer offering 'Courthouse Weddings'.
No guests are permitted except children under the age of 16.
Please read the rules carefully, there are no substitutions for location or appointment time.
This Officiating service is designed for the very small ceremony, involving the couple and up to 20 guests. This includes a ceremony crafted especially for you, signing of the marriage license and filing the court copies.
The cost of the venue is not included in this price.
Travel fee's will apply for area's outside the greater Charleston area.
Designed as a ceremony for the couple only. A romantic ceremony with your choice of either a pre-written short and sweet civil or non-denominational service. After your ceremony we will sign the marriage license and take a few iphone pictures.
You are welcome to bring your own photographer!
AVAILABLE AT SUNRISE OR SUNSET ON THE ISLE OF PALMS BEACH
Now available 7 days a week!